Friday, May 8, 2009

Late night

I'm learning alot.   The more i reflect on my life and the more i talk to other people, i am seeing and remembering things that i thought about before but didnt have a chance to think about in the past couple years.  

For example, in the big picture, how miniscule is our time on earth.  It it quite literally a speck in terms of eternal life.  and it's funny how I get so caught up in trivial things.  Like grades, career, and my future.  The more and more i think about all this stuff, i realize that God is calling me to put my trust in him.    Romans 8:28 - and we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

If you love God, God will take care of you.  That doesn't mean that He will immediately gratify your every wish, but He will look out for you.  Everyday i feel like I come to peace with this, but it seems that every morning i wake up, im fighting the same fight to feel at peace, to know that God is in control of my life.

But no matter what happens, God is good...All the TIME.  whether or not you're doing well in school, being accused of something you didnt do, having your harddrive crash and losing all your pictures and documents, or anything else.  and yes my harddrive crashed and Andrew Park Photography pictures are all gone. except on facebook.  but its okay, i just gota start over and refill my new harddrive(courtesy of apple care) with new pictures of beautiful people.

5 comments:

  1. There should be a like feature for blogspot comments...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Weird, this is like the same thing I'm being reminded of right now! I miss you and your hugs akp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your posts just made my day.
    Doobssss can we catch up?!

    ReplyDelete