Saturday, February 13, 2010

SPAV

Rothem hosts Saturday Prayer and Volleyball every week in Anaheim.

It's a good time to just pray, reflect, and then volleyball it up.

I am finding more assurance and comfort in prayer as im growing up.

Yesterday i got into a car accident on the 5N as i was going back home. 3 cars were involved, and sadly, yes, it was my fault. F. Thankfully no one was hurt, and all 3 cars were still drivable. I was scared that the other parties involved would try to pull shady business and claim that their neck/back is sore in order to receive some compensation. But, there is nothing i can really do now. I am really thankful that the accident wasn't too bad, cause it could have been MUCH worse, especially since we were on the freeway and i had 3 passengers. God has my back. Luckily the insurance is gona take care of everything, but hopefully my insurance doesn't get too expensive. My grandma told me last night "Never worry, just pray". I guess with old yonsei, comes wisdom.
p.s. please pray that everything falls through smoothly




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

my car didnt really get affected but the other cars got kinda messed up.

1 comment:

  1. ahh! your car story is craze.
    :D andrew, i like reading your blog.
    hope you're doing well.

    SPAV! how i miss thee.

    ReplyDelete